We say do what you want this year! A free hall pass is granted to everyone! Swing from the chandeliers, scream at the top of your lungs or sing All About that Bass by Meghan Trainor while dressed like a pirate in a public setting.
Bam! A new year is here. Big deal what makes it special and who are we to tell you what to do? Well, we’re NOT telling you what to do, rather we’re using this as a reminder to each of us that with our tenure and age, we all intuitively know what we shouldn’t be doing. This innate knowledge that 'radiates' from the gut is crucial in both sport and life.
Here’s a few DON’T’s we’ll be working hard to be mindful of this year:
- Don’t sabotage yourself or others
- Don’t neglect that yearning
- Don’t stop dreaming or trying to figure out who you are, or aren’t
- Don’t become stagnate
- Don’t hold the grudge and swallow bitterness
- Don’t sit idle
- Don’t stop moving
- Don’t stop playing sports
- Don’t stop sweating…it’s vital to your bodily functions (no we don't hold doctors degrees but yes, we’re bias as a company who crafts fashionable sweat accessories)
See, by reminding ourselves what NOT to do we just DID something in 2015! And that’s a pretty good start…
We may not know you and we may not know if you have, or will, swing from the chandeliers this year (feel free to post a pic of yourself doing this though) but we DO want the absolute best for each of you!
Now, go on…roam…be free and move about as you wish this year.
('Diamond' wristband from the Diamond/Courtz wristband collection shown)