Top 'O the day to you!
March is not the only month that we feel lucky--it's each month! And here's just a few of the ways we're flat out lucky:
- We have wonderful families
- We get to create a fashion oriented product for a sport we love
- We get to play tennis and other sports as adults--which means we're still kids at heart
- We have met and made friends with so many of you!
If you're reading this because you too are a tennis lover we'd like to know:
What's your LUCKY CHARM for Tennis and/or Pickleball?
To be specific, what do you carry in your bag, wear on court, say or do for good luck before your matches?
The staff of Wristpect Sport has carried these lucky charms in our bags for years:
- Lucky penny from our high school tennis coach
- A Green swatch of ribbon from mom
- A green Shamrock coin
- Pictures of our children when they were little
(These goofy cute pictures of my son years ago brought me both luck and a chance to bring things into perspective during any intense match!)
Naturally we think our wristbands have a fair amount of luck to them--really! It's a positive mojo that not only we have felt but customers (who have written in to us) as well! And it can't hurt to say, we firmly believe our festive wristbands have brought a little something extra to pro tennis player, Bethanie Mattek Sands. And in return she has been oh so gracious--and LUCKY for us!
We wish you all the best of luck on court, AND in life!
In case you missed our March festivities:
Now through March 31st find the color GREEN in our wristbands and SAVE 20%!