(Margot Carter wearing Snow Leopard wristband single)
A tennis players journey is personal and varies individualistically from person to person but we find it interesting how tennis players journey's (plural) merge and meld into one story within this great sport!
The synergy between not only our mutual love of tennis but also our collective desire to bring the tennis community positivity through ideas, coaching and products, was undeniable! It was easy to make this collegiate and pro level tennis player a sponsored Wristpect Sport athlete!
Loving tennis and sports in her home in Winchester, England, Margot ended up in the states after being awarded a full tennis scholarship to Tennessee Tech University where she also completed her Bachelors of Science in Environmental Biology. Tennis didn't stop after college and it hasn't stopped to this day...
- Right Handed- 2-handed backhand
- Splits living time between England and Tennessee
- Highest Professional Tour Ranking: #451 in doubles
- Past Assistant Coaching position at Tennessee Tech University
- Founder/CEO Spherical Yellow
- Co-Founder 2016 Nashville $25,000 event
- USPTA/PTR certified
- Currently continues playing on the world circuit
From the short amount of time we've gotten to know Margot, we find her to be ambitious, a people-person, and an innovator. She seemingly enjoys establishing relationships with others in this great sport, knowing that somehow the tennis community is in fact, a small world with BIG opportunites!
Welcome aboard Margot!
(Margot Carter shown wearing V-Blocks wristband- now SOLD OUT)