We met Jayci Goldsmith when she was 12. She easily drew us in with her adorable demeanor and looks. Once you chat with her you realize she comes from good stock—her parents! Watching her play, one notices Jayci just has that ‘thing’ that good athletes have: she welcomes competition, conducts herself professionally on/off court and she has laser sharp intensity.
- Southpaw living outside Austin, Tx
- National rank Girls 14's: #35, Texas state rank: #2
- Trains at The Polo Tennis Club-Austin, Tx
- 5 Star rating- Tennisrecruiting.net
- April 2014, Jayci was invited by Dr. Lawrence Roddick (of the Andy Roddick Foundation) to train w/ top international juniors and play in his annual tournament in the Girls 16's age bracket.
Aside from tennis, Jayci is friends with most anyone and likes fishing, flag football, bugs, snakes and is a great big sister to: Keeley and Stormie.
Jayci Goldsmith most wins our hearts because she is just a decent quality person. We wish this ‘Big Dog’ luck in all that she does in tennis and in life!